The Bernese Mountain Dogs and Friends Team Thanks You!
This is the 6th year our team "Bernese Mountain Dogs and Friends" has participated in this amazing event!
Our Team Theme this year is "Live Aloha", and we think this embodies the spirit of what we're doing....
What is "Live Aloha"?
Living Aloha is the coordination of mind and heart within each person. Each person must think and express good feelings to others.
- Akahai, kindness to be expressed with tenderness;
- Lokahi, unity, to be expressed with harmony;
- Oluolu, agreeable, to be expressed with pleasantness;
- Haahaa, humility, to be expressed with modesty;
- Ahonui, patience, to be expressed with perseverance.
“Aloha” is more than a word of greeting or farewell or a salutation. “Aloha” means mutual regard and affection and extends warmth in caring with no obligation in return.
We hope you will support us in this goal and spread Aloha!!