Grab your friends, family and co-workers and get ready for 20th annual Furry Scurry, the biggest and best celebration of pets and people in the country!
All proceeds from registration fees and pledges help the Dumb Friends League care for as many as 24,000 homeless pets every year. Support from Furry Scurry teams makes a huge difference, which is why we hope you will form a team, raise pledges in honor of your pets, and join us for all the fun on event day.
Furry Scurry team members will enjoy these exclusive perks by being part of a team with six or more people:
- Avoid event-day lines and pick up your incentive items a week prior to the event.
- Receive extra team-only prizes!
- Get VIP treatment at the event with entry into the TEAMS ONLY area, where you will enjoy refreshments, a commemorative team photo and a chance to pick up your prizes if you missed the pre-event pickup.
- Receive recognition for your hard work. All teams with six or more members are eligible for these awards:
-Top Dog (the team that raises the most money)
-Largest Canine Crew (the team with the most registered team members)
-Spirit Award (the team that displays the most enthusiasm on event day)
HOW TO REGISTER
- Registration is $50 per team member.
- On the Furry Scurry home page, click on Start a Team you will be registered as team captain.
- Choose your team name. Be creative and get some attention!
- To join an existing team, select Join a Team on the Furry Scurry home page.
- Fill in the information about your team where prompted.
PERSONALIZED WEB PAGE
The more personal you make your page, the more success you will have!
- Each team member will have a unique fundraising page with his or her story and pet photos.
- In addition, team captains can personalize their team Web page to give your team maximum exposure.
- After registering, you can personalize your fundraising page by logging in to your Participant Center.
I already registered as an individual; can I still form a team?
No problem! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your team, and we’ll set it up, making you the captain.
For any other questions or help with your team, simply email email@example.com or call (720) 241-7126. We look forward to hearing from you!