Join us on Saturday, September 21, for our fun and leisurely fall hike through beautiful Glendale Farm Open Space north of Castle Rock. You and your dog can set your own pace for this easy 1.6-mile trek. You’ll meet other animal lovers along the trail, and you’ll be helping approximately 5,000 homeless pets that come through our Buddy Center every year.
Event-day sign up will begin at 7 a.m.
The hike will begin at 8 a.m. You may enjoy the day's activities at your own pace from 8 a.m. until noon.
- Enjoy demonstrations from RUFF Flyball Club
- Shop for pet-friendly products at our sponsor and vendor booths
- Watch and learn about the Dumb Friends League Harmony Equine Center with demonstrations by our head trainer, Scott Whinfrey
- Meet adoptable dogs from the Buddy Center
- Visit with adoptables horses from the Harmony Equine Center
Glendale Farm Open Space (map)
12300 Frontage Road
Castle Rock, CO 80108
Located at I-25 between Exit 188 and Exit 192
- When coming from Castle Rock, take Exit 188 (Castle Pines Parkway) and travel north.
- When coming from Denver, take Exit 192 (Ridgegate Parkway) and travel south.
Raise pledges and earn great prizes
Raise $50 and receive a limited-edition Wag `n Trail bandana for your dog. Enjoy the event to the fullest by raising at least $75 in pledges, and you'll receive a limited-edition Wag `n Trail logo long-sleeved T-shirt, ice cream for you and your dog, and a photo of you and your dog on the trail.
View this year's other exciting prizes!
Click here to see frequently asked questions.